The Donald 4 Prez The Donald 4 Prez

The fact that it loops is so important. Great job!

The Simple Plot of Metal The Simple Plot of Metal

Pretty good job. Nice colors, and relatively smooth animation. I thought it was actually pretty funny when Danny just turned into construction lines but then I realized it was unfinished. My only suggestion is to work on your lip syncing.

Great work, hope to see more in the future!

depressing stories depressing stories

Good short, I want beyonce lyrics too.

dylan responds:

"I'm never gonna shut you out"

- beyoncé, 2008

The New Pokerap! The New Pokerap!

A solid effort, but it could use a lot of improvement. There wasn't much animation to begin with, and when there was it was often stiff. Also, the art could use some work too. I'd suggest putting some more time into the drawings.

Good choice of song though. I'm a big fan of Arin, Dan, and what they do.

Gollomor responds:

I will try to work on it, Thanks for the advise :) To do good Animation 2 Minutes long is pretty hard :D

Tales of Zale - Episode 1 Tales of Zale - Episode 1

Absolutely fantastic. Every aspect of this was very well done. The art, music, and animation blended nicely and made for a fluid toon. The only improvement I could not would be for the voice actors to emphasize certain words better. Some of the acting didn't seem too genuine for the scene at hand, but other than that it was awesome.

Little Mac's Legacy Little Mac's Legacy

The drawings and animation were a little crude, but the timing was perfect. It was a good concept and you got a laugh outta me. Thumbs up!

Resident Evil: Animated Resident Evil: Animated

Cool to see people still making Resident Evil toons. I just replayed through the first to games. Good stuff, dude.

I liked the quality and style of the drawings, though the clip iyself seemed a little to short to constitute an intro at all. Maybe dive right in next time.